• FAQ по системе
  • Инструкции для uCoz
  • Суббота, 20.04.2024, 18:51
    Приветствую Вас Гость
    Главная | Регистрация | Вход | RSS

Тевтонский орден Иштвар

Анкета для заполнения - Страница 6 - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
    Форум » отдел кадров ордена » Прием заявок, заполнение анкет » Анкета для заполнения (Анкета для желаюших вступить в орден)
    Анкета для заполнения
    SergSSS9579Дата: Четверг, 25.03.2010, 19:53 | Сообщение # 1
    Рядовой
    Статус: Offline
    1. Ник персонажа в игре и ссылка. (обязательно )
    2. Имя и возраст (реальный)
    3. Как часто играете в игре? (частота появления в игре )
    4. Кто Вас пригласил? ( в орден )
    5. Являетесь рефералом или нет
    6. Работаете/учитесь ли вы? Где? (по желанию)
    7. Состояли ли вы ранее в кланах? Каких?.
    8. Меняли ли Вы склонность персонажа.("да"--указать причину)
    9. Выделяете деньги на игру и сколько.
    10. Что ожидаете от ордена.
    11. Личный комментарий.
    12. аська если есть.

ГостьДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 02:36 | Сообщение # 76

Just do it.You might have to try 10 times. That is normal. But just stop. You might stop for a day. The next time you might stop for a month. You will fail, but you have to keep trniyg.You have to break the habit, so if you replace it with something, it is easier to fall back into the habit.1. Wake up in the morning and say. I will not smoke today.2. Throw away all of your ashtrays and cigarettes.3. Stay away from smoking friends.4. Do not drink alcohol.5. Do not buy cigarettes.6. If you crave a cigarette, do something else.7. If you feel sick, drink lots of fluids and go to sleep.8. Wake up day two and do the same thing.Try some other things. Repeat I am not a smoker. Snap a rubber band on your skin when you think about smoking. Stay in places where smoking is not allowed.Try to live a normal life and do things to reward yourself for not smoking. If you fail, then try again as soon as you can. It will be easier the second and subsequent times. One day, on November 11, 1994, I smoked my last cigarette. I loved smoking. It was great, but it was time to stop. I am glad that I did.

ГостьДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 03:14 | Сообщение # 77

This pointsg knocked my socks off

ГостьДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 03:54 | Сообщение # 78

That's a shrewd answer to a tricky qusoiten

ГостьДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 05:19 | Сообщение # 79

Yours is a clever way of thnniikg about it.

AlbertPlДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 06:38 | Сообщение # 80

http://megapolismegahackirl.soup.io - Megapolis Hack
    http://kingdomsofcamelotmegahackzny.soup.io - Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North Hack
    http://ninjakingdommegahackari.soup.io - Ninja Kingdom Hack

ГостьДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 06:59 | Сообщение # 81

not to wear a medical alert brceelat either. He said to wear a necklace that they would have to see to place ecg pads. Mine has my name on it, "LQTS, Diabetic call and my three children's phone numbers. See AICE". AICE on my cell phone instructs them to call my children and see the lists stored in the green calendar in my purse. Those little cards would be OK, but they are never looked for.

ГостьДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 07:14 | Сообщение # 82

Your website has to be the elronectic Swiss army knife for this topic.

ГостьДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 07:52 | Сообщение # 83

Bill, concerning your 12:05 PM comemnt, certainly if a large number of people believe something (like the empty tomb) then others outside that faith-group will eventually notice that a group of people believe certain things and start to write that certain people believe these things. This doesn't then add evidence that the initial claim is true. Just that the belief has gained some traction within society. Your comemnts on the movement of the Sabbath are not necessarily causal. At best, you identified a correlation between the movement of the Sabbath and the approximate time of the crucifixion. It is more likely that Jewish society was going through an instability at that period in history and was ripe for both a change in some of its ceremonial practices as well as a competing religious tradition (what becomes Christianity) being established. The instability in Jewish culture could have causes in all sorts of places other than some kind of singularity at the time of the crucifixion. For example, the Roman occupation and the influence of Greek culture and ideas…Concerning your 12:16 PM comemnt, personally I find it difficult to accept that an all powerful, benevolent Deity would ever create such a world where “Once you have sinned once, you are disqualified from entering heaven”. For me that pretty much ends the discussion on the way Christians say that God gets around this awful initial policy. I don’t tell my own kids that they can’t enter my house if they ever make a mistake unless they drop down and admit their failures, plead forgiveness, and mutter on about some sacrifice I supposedly previously made to “make up” for their mistake. I simply accept my kids as human beings who do sometimes make mistakes and let them in the house anyway. If they do something bad, they will get a proportional punishment. Certainly if I am big hearted enough to let my kids in my own house, then an omnipotent, benevolent supreme being could also let people who have committed at least one sinful act into His house and not require some ridiculous pledge of allegiance.And the right kind of person referenced in my last panel was meant to be the kind of person that repents and accepts Jesus as their personal savior and doesn't need any actual evidence that the whole story is true before they believe it.P.S. I do like the Christian notions of being humble and questioning human power, but I think these ideas are only applicable (or useful) in the here and now. I see no evidence of these ideas having any application in getting into some kind of afterlife.

MichaelLapДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 08:37 | Сообщение # 84

http://kingdomsofcamelot2014hackfxm.soup.io - Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North Hack Updated
    http://clashofclanssuperhackiuj.soup.io - Clash Of Clans Hack
    http://warthunder2014hackgcb.soup.io - War Thunder Golden Eagles Hack Unlimited Golden Eagles

ГостьДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 09:36 | Сообщение # 85

yes,not sure if i should post code here but while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($res)){ $sql= sleect count(*) as num_replies from `forum_replies` where `tid`=' .$row['id']. ;is what looks like the important part that could be screwing it up.

ГостьДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 10:34 | Сообщение # 86

Nichole, it sounds as if you need more help than you are reeiivcng. Please read Teri Robert's post about recommendations for those with chronic migraine at .It's very good and hopefully will give you some encouragement about continuing to work on getting relief. I have been a migraineur for many years, and I am doing much better.

ГостьДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 11:25 | Сообщение # 87

Every day is a day closer to likoong back on this time and remembering how absolutely strong Gage's will to fight and you and Troy's will to beat this thing proved to be your most triumphent times!! I love you and can not wait!!! xoxo Then it will have to be that big family trip to some place fun and exotic NO chemo in site!!

BarbarazeceДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 11:46 | Сообщение # 88

Любой владелец смартфона на os android так или иначе приходит осознанию, что необходимо получить root для андроид, так как каждый раз приобретать софт и игрушки со временем надоедает, ведь есть возможность устанавливать их совершенно без каких-либо денежных затрат, но нужен root для андроид. рут для андроид - это то, что необходимо делать сразу, покупая смартфон на os android, если вы неделаете рут для андроид, то просто теряете свои финансы на покупки. root для андроид существует разных типов, можно получить вечные root права, временные root права и рут права без доступа к папке system. Временные рут права исчезают после перезагрузки, а root права с ограничением к каталогу систем помогут избежать удаления файловы системы в случае неопытного использования.
    http://rootapps.ru/threads/1/ - как получить право root

ГостьДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 12:57 | Сообщение # 89

It sounds like you're wriedonng if you even have polycystic ovarian syndrome. I don't know if you do or not but you don't need all the symptoms associated with it. Sometimes it is associated with very few menstrual periods while other women have regular periods but are not ovulating. Some have very heavy periods. Some have hair loss, acne or hair growth on the face. So it can be tough to say yes or no just based on your symptoms. Usually a doctor will get some objective confirmation (ultrasound, blood tests) for their suspicion of PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome). Medicines can have many side effects and some common side effects of glucophage include diarrhea, vomiting and abdominal pain. It sound like you should have another talk with your doctor about your medicines (should you continue, lower the dose, change meds, etc) as well as about your diagnosis (was it a suspicion or a confirmed diagnosis ). Good luck.

ГостьДата: Суббота, 12.07.2014, 13:19 | Сообщение # 90

Nonihtg I could say would give you undue credit for this story.

Форум » отдел кадров ордена » Прием заявок, заполнение анкет » Анкета для заполнения (Анкета для желаюших вступить в орден)
    Поиск: